1989-2012 - Sole practitioner concentrating
in real estate, probate and business organizations.
- 1990-1991 - Adjunct professor of business law, Plymouth State College.
Taught survey of business law to undergraduates, developed testing and evaluation materials,
- 1988-1989 - Law clerk, real estate attorney, Hibbard & Spinella,
P.A., Concord, NH.
Supervised and managed abstracters and staff, reviewed titles, resolved
title problems and
- 1988 - Attorney at Gary Ritter Law Office, Lawrence, MA.
- 1987 - Law clerk, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington, DC.
litigation involving federal flood insurance and land use.
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, J.D., 1987
- University of Paris, Licence Es Lettres, 1975
- Boston College, B.A., cum laude, 1969
Massachusetts: Supreme Judicial Court: 1987/Federal Court: 1988
District of Columbia: 1988
- New Hampshire: Supreme Court/Federal Court: 1989
United States of America - Republic of Ireland/EU
Office location: 60 Whittier Highway, Unit 8A, Moultonboro, NH
Mailing address: PO Box 265, Center Harbor, NH 03226
telephone: 603/253-7351 • e-mail: